Our client is a Canadian Icon experience incredible growth. They are currently recruiting a Senior Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. This role will be responsible for the corporate budgeting process, quarterly forecasts, monthly reporting for several business lines and enhancing and maintaining the current reporting system.
The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks, projects, M&A activities and work with staff to ensure accurate and consistent methodologies, models and processes across all lines of business. This role demands significant expertise navigating and delivering in a challenging, fast-paced, global environment. There is a high degree of visibility to the Board of Directors and as such require a high degree proficiency and polish in both written and verbal presentations.
- MBA and/or CPA, CA
- 10+ years progressive experience in financial planning and analysis ideally in a publicly listed company
- Demonstrated People Leadership Experience
- Track record of continuous improvement
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- A proven ability to operate in a fast-past, fluid environment