Are you a passionate self-starter with progressive experience in financial accounting, reporting and analysis? Are you looking to make an impact and enjoy long-term development and growth? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
My client is hiring a Senior Accountant to their dynamic team. This individual will oversee general accounting activities with strong connectivity to all elements of financial operations, and play a leadership role in broad business reporting and analytical activities. The role is hands-on and ensures that all reporting is accurate and processes are in accordance with established legal, regulatory and corporate procedures.
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant is responsible for:
- Ensuring the efficient and effective working of all financial transactions, acting as a technical accounting and financial analysis expert
- Reporting the financial performance of multiple entities on a consolidated basis, providing insights into drivers, risks and opportunities
- Playing a leadership role in the monthly close process
- Having ownership of inventory accounting
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for various general ledger accounts
- Reporting and analyzing monthly departmental spending, and partnering with budget owners in assessing and effectively managing costs
- Preparing various reports to assist with business communication and decision making
- Generating and compiling financial information from multiple data sources using various business intelligence tools and information management systems to drive awareness of business performance drivers and enhance business reporting
- Ensuring financial data integrity within information management systems, and partnering with IT for requirements and testing related to financial systems
- CPA designation (or pursuing, along with undergraduate degree in Accounting or Business
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains or other ERP system
- Excellent verbal communication and facilitation skills
- Exceptional ability to deconstruct and analyze information relevant to business processes and financial analysis
- Demonstrated leadership with an evolved level of emotional intelligence; proven ability to partner
- Analytical and critical thinking with strong attention to detail
- Learning and career development that comes with a newly created and evolving role.
- Opportunity to work for a global leader in the commercial real estate industry.
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Patrick Filice and quoting job 25314. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW