Our client a global CPG company, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Brand Team.
As a Business Partner you will be responsible for building business cases, and be able to effectively advise and support. If you are looking to join a company where the culture is great, where work life balance is valued, and you are comfortable taking control of your role and running with it, this could be your new home!
What you bring at a minimum:
- CPA – in course or completed
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, capitalization of assets, amortization,
- Worked with media and understand the complexities
- Understanding of inventory, and 3rd party distribution
- Experience in working with market spend
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Financial Analyst
- You are a leader, who will take control, work independently with a strong desire to be your very best!
- Awesome culture
- You have the ability to join a global company, with a household name
- A company that really believes in its employees and in work life balance.
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to RDezenhouse@masongroup.ca, attention: Rhonda Dezenhouse and quoting job 25440. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW