Are you looking for an exciting role where you can flex your analytical muscle? Do you enjoy variety and broad scope in the work you do? Have you supported sales and corporate development teams in the past through business cases and presentations?
Our client in the Mississauga area is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst – New Business and Growth. This is a non-traditional role focusing on supporting sales and new business transactions. This position will be the key finance prime for new customer deals and product initiatives. The Senior Financial Analyst creates and leads the financial modelling process for all business deals and new initiatives. Additionally, the Senior Financial Analyst will be accountable for leading and taking initiative to ensure all areas impacted by new initiatives are covered. This role will develop and maintain on-going relationships and communication with stakeholders in different areas to promote overall collaboration and responsiveness to client requests. The role will liaise and review customer initiatives with senior management executives, including presentation drafting and drive initiative to business case sign off, and participate in customer contract negotiations as required.
- CA/CPA accounting designation preferred
- 5+ years financial planning and analysis experience
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Access and Word)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Assertive, self-motivated, and goal oriented