Are you a high-energy Big Four CPA, CA with three-plus years’ experience looking for a rewarding, challenging and fun work environment in the growing tech space?!
We are looking for a driven, hard-working, top-performing CPA, CA for a dynamic role with a fast-growing highly-acquisitive public company.
We need a sharp, friendly professional, with fantastic communication skills and a highly-organized entrepreneurial self-motivated approach.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and working closely with the CFO, this opportunity includes but is not limited to: management reporting, analysis, and business partnering; analysis to support business initiatives; collaboration with various business units and foreign subsidies to drive revenue growth and overall profitability; assisting with the preparation of financial forecasting and financial presentations to Senior Management; acquisition support, including post acquisition integration, pre-acquisition diligence and deal valuation; working closely with external auditors; building collaborative and supportive business relationships; dynamic and interesting ad-hoc projects; reviewing relevant new IFRS standards and related accounting policies, and more!
- Undergraduate University degree in business or accounting.
- Big Four Audit Firm experience is considered a very strong asset.
- CPA designation.
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight (often competing!) deadlines.
- A true self-starter with the proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, thriving under pressure, while having fun.
- Strong systems skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written) with an emphasis on team work, and High EQ.
- Superior organization skills, and the ability to be a self-starter who can work autonomously with many balls in the air (all at once)!
- This opportunity offers competitive market compensation and fantastic long-term growth, in the dynamic highly-sought after tech industry.
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Katherine Marr and quoting job 25362. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW