Are you a high-energy Big Four CPA, CA with three-plus years’ experience looking for a rewarding, challenging and fun work environment in the growing tech space?!
We are looking for a driven, hard-working, top-performing CPA, CA for a dynamic role with a fast-growing highly-acquisitive public company.
We need a sharp, friendly professional, with fantastic communication skills and a highly-organized entrepreneurial self-motivated approach.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and working closely with the CFO, this opportunity includes but is not limited to: management reporting, analysis, and business partnering; analysis to support business initiatives; collaboration with various business units and foreign subsidies to drive revenue growth and overall profitability; assisting with the preparation of financial forecasting and financial presentations to Senior Management; acquisition support, including post acquisition integration, pre-acquisition diligence and deal valuation; working closely with external auditors; building collaborative and supportive business relationships; dynamic and interesting ad-hoc projects; reviewing relevant new IFRS standards and related accounting policies, and more!
- Undergraduate University degree in business or accounting.
- Big Four Audit Firm experience is considered a very strong asset.
- CPA designation.
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight (often competing!) deadlines.
- A true self-starter with the proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, thriving under pressure, while having fun.
- Strong systems skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written) with an emphasis on team work, and High EQ.
- Superior organization skills, and the ability to be a self-starter who can work autonomously with many balls in the air (all at once)!
- This opportunity offers competitive market compensation and fantastic long-term growth, in the dynamic highly-sought after tech industry.