Do you have a strong background in external and internal audit?
Our client in the west end is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to plan, supervise and execute internal audit activities. This role will work closely with cross functional teams and management on specific issues and undertake special projects as required. The role will plan and support internal audit efforts, including operational, financial, information systems, and compliance audits. The individual must work collaboratively with other assigned audit personnel and key members of management to achieve engagement objectives to ensure high quality audit results and well-crafted audit deliverables are met.
- CPA or other designation
- 3+ yrs. external or internal audit experience ideally in the financial services industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- Ability to use judgment and assess reasonability of analysis
- Results-driven with a high degree of detail orientation
- Progressive work experience in Audit and SOX/COSO
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Alex Barker and quoting job 25478. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW