Do you have strong Financial Reporting Skills? Are you a strong Accounting Manager with experience reporting under IFRS? Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and working with detail? If so, please continue reading.
Our client, a growing, name brand organization is currently recruiting a Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting. This role will provide leadership and guidance to the corporate accounting team, co-ordinate month-end close, own the g/l, maintain internal controls over financial reporting and ensure that all processes conform to GAAP. This position will also streamline processes to create reliable and timely delivery of accounting information. It requires someone that is comfortable leading but also rolling up their sleeves and getting into the details.
• CPA, CA and a post-secondary degree specializing in finance
• 5+ years of experience working in a public company environment
• Strong IFRS technical accounting skills
• Demonstrated people leadership and organization skills
• Analytical thinker who excels in a deadline oriented environment
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within and outside of the organization
• Can multi-task in a fast paced environment