We are looking for a Senior Reporting Analyst to join a major financial services firm here in Toronto. This Senior Reporting Analyst job will require you to utilize your CPA designation and skills to execute the accounting and financial reporting for the firm.
Reporting to the Director Financial Reporting and Governance, this Senior Reporting Analyst job will be leading the accounting, consolidation, regulatory & financial reporting for various business units. As well as, lead key reporting policy & procedural implementations for the team.
- University Degree within Accounting or Finance
- CPA Designation (or in progress)
- 3+ years of finance and accounting experience
- Strong IFRS and accounting principles knowledge and experience
- Exceptional technical skills (Workday is an asset)
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Samantha Milligan and quoting job 25645. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW