Did you become an Accountant by mistake? Accounting and Finance is a great career and we loved it, but if you are tired of your traditional role and ready to take on a new challenge where you can add incredible value to your clients by drawing on your past experiences, we should talk. We are a group of CPA’s who have done just that. Our reputation is extremely important to us as we partner with our clients on both sides of the recruiting equation to ensure everyone’s interests are being respected equally. No heavy sales pitches and no putting round pegs into square holes. Our success is our client’s and candidate’s success.
Rapid growth in our Vancouver office, the newest branch of The Mason Group, has created the enviable need to add another Consultant to our team. You are likely a tenured professional with demonstrated enthusiasm for developing, enabling and executing within a highly entrepreneurial environment. In addition, your communication skills and outgoing personality instills confidence and respect by all you meet.
Working with a highly successful team, this role will be ‘your’ business. We will do everything we can to help make you successful but at the end of the day it will be up to you to have the drive and initiative to build your business. This will include interviewing candidates looking for new opportunities, business development with new clients, and matching the best possible candidates with deserving clients and managing that process through to success…. an ‘Offer of Employment’!
- A CPA or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in an accounting or finance role, and/or recruitment experience.
- Business development experience would be brilliant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high degree of financial and business acumen, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, stay calm, and achieve results.
- Passionate about people and genuinely interested in helping and making a difference in people’s lives.