Our client in Toronto is looking for a 6-month contract Specialist, Pension Accounting to join their team.
The incumbent will be accountable for the accurate and timely processing of daily financial and non-financial transactions in a multi-client/multi-functional environment. The ideal candidate will have strong accounts receivable experience and will have experience with balancing and reconciling file data, journal entries, monthly reconciliations to the general ledger and handle external auditor requests for information and analysis during interim and year-end. Strong client facing experience and understanding of the Pension Benefits Act and Income Tax Act are a must.
- Accounting or Finance Degree/Diploma
- Professional accountancy designation or working towards a designation
- Minimum 3 – 5 years + of relevant accounting experience
- Strong Accounts Receivable experience required
- Strong understanding of general accounting principles
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and customer service skills
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Sandra Jovcevski and quoting job 24988. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW