Our client in the Health Care industry is looking for a Sr. Project Auditor for 6 months, (temp to perm opportunity) the ideal candidate would join the Audit Team and will primarily be responsible for the audit of the HIS project as well as other major projects undertaken by the client. The Project Auditor will develop and maintain comprehensive multi-year audit programs and methodologies tailored for the HIS and other major projects, as well as assist in the development of project reporting to the Board.
- Hospital Information System (HIS) and Other Major Projects Implementation Audits
- General Audits and Other Responsibilities
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as Accounting or Finance from an accredited post-secondary institution
- At least one of the following certifications: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Healthcare Administration
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)