Do you have a strong background in tax? Do you enjoy variety and challenge in your work as well as working with a strong team? If so, our large publicly listed client in the Mississauga area is currently recruiting a Tax Director.
Overseeing a small team, this role will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the Company’s income and commodity tax filings, all tax accounting, providing audit support and assisting with various other tax projects including planning and R&D. This is well suited to someone that is at a Director level or is an experienced Senior Tax Manager coming from public practice. This organization offers an amazing culture, supportive leadership and strong collaboration with others.
- CPA, CA designation
- 7+ years relevant experience in public accounting or industry
- 4+ years relevant tax experience
- Completion of CICA In-Depth Tax Courses Level I and II
- Strong accounting skills
- Strong problem solving skills and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills