The Mason Group is extremely privileged to have been chosen to partner exclusively with this small and highly regarded CPA firm in the Kitsilano neighborhood of Vancouver.
Our client has been growing quickly through acquisitions and referrals, and is planning to build out their corporate tax group to accommodate their current and anticipated growth. This has created the opportunity for a Tax Professional at any level to join their firm. You may even have your own small practice and be looking for a team of really (really) nice people to share the load or you may be a new grad with a desire to pursue this specialty as your career goal. Depending on your interest, you could be involved in a blend of compliance, tax planning, structuring, and/or rollovers to name a few. There is no limit to where you could go, and what you can do with this opportunity if you have the passion.
• A Canadian CPA designation, (any legacy) with a minimum of 2 years of post-designation experience
• Anywhere from completion of all 3 parts of the In-Depth CICA tax courses to even a CPA with a serious desire to complete these courses and specialize in this area
• Excellent written communication skills
• The ability to work in a politics-free environment, with a really great group of professionals
• Generous market-based compensation package
• Excellent benefits and work/life balance.