Our growing distribution client, located in GTA-West, is seeking a Treasury Administrator or Treasury Analyst to join their team. In this role you will assist the Treasury Manager in establishing and following processes and ensuring adequate controls, support cash management functions including daily banking reports, accounts funding, wire payments, cash flow model updating, cash forecast and treasury reconciliations.
The ideal candidate must possess prior treasury experience and be able to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with multiple deadlines. Fluency in Spanish is a key criterion for this role. To hear more about this excellent opportunity, apply today!
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- University Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business/Math/Accounting
- Prior treasury or banking experience
- Superior attention to detail and impeccable organization skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make effective recommendations.
- Comfortable with technology; expert computer skills required – Excel.
- Priority to protect / manage money with a keen focus.