Looking for a Treasury Manager for a 4 months contract with a utility organization in downtown Toronto. The Treasury Manager would be responsible for a variety of cash management, accounting, and analysis duties in the Treasury department.
- Primary day-to-day contact with corporate cash management banks;
- Forecasting weekly/monthly cash requirements;
- Assisting with recommendations regarding borrowings or investments;
- Monitoring and reporting on relevant financial market data (primarily interest and exchange rates);
- Supporting the Treasury team with other processes and functions, including regular ad-hoc financial analysis
- CPA Designation is an asset
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Accounting, Finance or Treasury-related areas;
- Independent, self-starter, and also works well in a team-based environment.
- Strong organizational skills and pays close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Experience with an ERP system and/or Treasury Management System is an asset;
- Strong problem-solving skills and business acumen
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, you can apply by clicking the "apply now" button located at the top and at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Juan Inciarte and quoting job 25370. If you are already registered with The Mason Group, please contact your recruiting consultant directly.APPLY NOW