Looking for a Treasury Manager for a 4 months contract with a utility organization in downtown Toronto. The Treasury Manager would be responsible for a variety of cash management, accounting, and analysis duties in the Treasury department.
- Primary day-to-day contact with corporate cash management banks;
- Forecasting weekly/monthly cash requirements;
- Assisting with recommendations regarding borrowings or investments;
- Monitoring and reporting on relevant financial market data (primarily interest and exchange rates);
- Supporting the Treasury team with other processes and functions, including regular ad-hoc financial analysis
- CPA Designation is an asset
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Accounting, Finance or Treasury-related areas;
- Independent, self-starter, and also works well in a team-based environment.
- Strong organizational skills and pays close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Experience with an ERP system and/or Treasury Management System is an asset;
- Strong problem-solving skills and business acumen